How Many Days Before Students Come Back to School?

"You Light Up My Life"

I like the way you've learned to learn.

I like the way you wait your turn.

I like the way you've begun to share.

I like the way you've grown to care.

I like the way you make your plan

And that you say, "I know I can."

I like the way you sing and play,

And that you know you're special today and everyday.

I like the way you create and learn to print your name.

In many ways you're different and yet you're still the same.

Little children who have come so far, and still have far to go

Can you see what you've done for ME?

Yes, I think you know

YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE! (Author Unknown)



Love,

Mrs. Aldridge




"Life, love, and laughter-what priceless gifts to give our children." Phyllis Dryden





Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WE ARE A BUCKETFILLING CLASSROOM...WE FILL BUCKETS...NO DIPPING! STAY TUNED-



No comments:

Post a Comment